Our Obligations Towards Society
AIM is a stem of Education, Research and has paid certain obligations towards the society where it is nurturing. In order to continue this noble tradition we conduct various activities.
- As a world embracing computer era, so we are in continuous process in linking Computer unaware to the amazing Computer world, which can incandescent their future path of success.
- Every summer our organisation conducts various vocational courses for economically challenged children, which help them in pursuing their career in their respective field and help them in earning their livings.
- Nature is the bliss of God to the mankind, so every year or Annual Day we plant trees and help in retaining the bliss.
- To make our trainees as per with the modern and sophisticated needs of the world, we regularly organize Spoken English and Personality Development classes to mould them as per the need of the time.
- We invite spiritual Gurus to our premises to offer their words to the people to lighten the spiritualism in the mankind.
Blood Donation Camp: Prayas, a social initiative taken by AIM, organised a Blood Donation Camp on May 9th at the campus on the eve of Late Mahara Pratap’s (Ruler of Mewar) birthday.